BZFED - BZFlag Editor for Linux
BzfEd is an application to allow you to create worlds for the game BZFlag. It runs under the GNOME-2.x / GTK+-2.4 environment on Linux, and uses OpenGL / GtkGLExt for visualization. BzfEd is based on bzedit 2.1 source code by David Trowbridge, Dan Kuester, and Jeff Myers.
DOWNLOAD You can download the source code file bzfed-0.1.tar.gz by clicking here.
HOW TO INSTALL You need GNOME 2.x, GTK+ version >= 2.4, and GtkGLExt version >= 1.0.6 to start. As normal user (not root) run the following comands:
As root run the following command:
VERSION 0.1 CHANGES
- Element List - Fixed window not show list when loading map
- Element List - Fixed combobox not showing in Element List window
- Element List - Add filter code for combo box
- Element List - Window will not show if you close window by title bar. Fixed!
- Element Inspector - Window will not show if you close window by title bar. Fixed!
- Updated GTK code to use more GTK 2.4 API
- Fixed most of the remove element bug. Still fails to delete the last element and may crash with following error: (gnome_segv:11307): Gtk-WARNING **: Ignoring the separator setting
- Changed to use GtkGlExt
- Updated source code to work with changes in GTK 2.*
- Fixed some more gnome_segv errors with open file and save file.